We provide services for parents of special needs. We draw from our professional knowledge and personal experiences as parents to children with autism and epilepsy and other special needs conditions. Many of the topics we cover in our blog can be discussed in our parental guidance sessions. You may contact us for help in reaching out to clinics that provide stem cell therapy. If necessary, we will provide you with our VIP service: We will help you gather the relevant medical documents (translate if necessary), handle your registration, manage all the details for the flight to your clinic of choice and help you gather the information needed for follow-up after the treatment. We also provide Hebrew to English and English to Hebrew translation services.
Services we provide for parents of special needs children
- Autism First Aid – parental guidance for pre and post autism diagnosis
- Basics of Epilepsy – presentation on recognition and treatment
- Stem Cell Therapy Basics: how to find a stem cell clinic
- Stem Cell VIP: we will help you manage the process of finding a stem cell clinic and preparation for the flight to your clinic of choice. We will help you with the required follow-up letters
- English-Hebrew Translation Services
Autism First Aid – services for parents of autistic children or post diagnosis
It’s not an easy task to get your child diagnosed with autism. It’s emotionally taxing. A child with a diagnosis doesn’t make us bad parents. If you came here to seek help, you are a good parent. Now it’s time to learn about autism and how it is represented in your child. By taking our lessons you will learn how to help your child grow and be as independent and happy as possible. Our lessons include:
- Pre-diagnosis assistance: for parents who are unsure if they should get diagnosis and want to consult with us before.
- Basics of autism. What does autism mean? How do we read the diagnosis. How is autism represented in my child?
- Initial steps following the diagnosis. Making sure you and your child get everything they deserve from the state. (Dealing with the Israeli bureaucracy)
- Creating a practical daily routine
- What is a Sensory Processing Disorder? How do we help a child deal with SPD?
- How to teach an autistic child to sleep.
- Reorganizing the house to accommodate special needs
- Telling the difference between Tantrum, Meltdown, Shutdown and Burnout. How to prevent or handle correctly.
- Home treatment programs: choosing the right professionals to come into your house.
- New language: when and how to share the diagnosis with others and the autistic child.
- Emotional support: what kind of emotional support services are available for parents. How to take care of your children’s emotional needs.
Basics of Epilepsy – mini-course on recognition and treatment of epilepsy
Get to know the basics of epilepsy. You need to be prepared to take care of your loved ones during a seizure.
- Learn to recognize different seizures
- How to behave during a seizure (dos and don’ts)
- Recognize pre-seizure behavior.
- What to do after a seizure ended
- When, how and to who do you need to report a seizure
The Basics of Epilepsy lesson will give you access to basic instructional printouts to put up at home and school.
Stem Cell Therapy Basics – How to find the right stem cell therapy and clinic
In this course we will explain the basics of stem cell therapy as is written in our blog. You will understand how this treatment could help you or your child. Which conditions can be treated today with stem cells. What kind of treatment options are available and where.
- What are stem cells and how do they help or cure certain conditions?
- Where do stem cells come from for the medical usage?
- How to choose a stem cell clinical trial or private treatment?
- Warning signs: what to avoid for safety reasons
Recommended clinics can be found on our recommended clinics page
Stem Cell VIP: services for parents and patients that seek Stem Cell Therapy in Israel or overseas.
For those who have taken the Stem Cell Therapy Basics course or have read the information on our blog, we offer the VIP services. We will help you compile the necessary medical documents for registration. We will translate them for you to English if necessary. Your medical file and registration forms will be sent to any or all the clinics on our recommendation list. The VIP Service includes these steps:
- Initial call to make sure you meet the basics of stem cell therapy. For example we know clinics will not accept any patient with active cancer (benign or malign). If we find any reasons to believe the stem cells clinics will not accept you for treatment we will return your money and finish the process.
- Compiling a medical file: we will collect any relevant medical documents, videos and registration forms required for starting the process.
- Medical translation: if any medical documents are not in English we can translate them for you at an additional cost.
- Treatment protocol choice: if more than one clinic on our list responds positively we will explain anything that is unclear about the medical procedure protocol and help you choose a clinic.
- Simultaneous translation: If you require assistance with simultaneous translation from English to Hebrew, we will assist in your consultation calls.
- Email communications: we will handle the initial communications and if necessary we will handle all communications for you with the clinic of choice.
- Logistical coordination: if there is a need to book flight tickets, hotel rooms, culinary requirement we will handle the logistics.
- Stem cell clinical trail follow up requirements: some clinics will require the patients to write reports on the patient condition after treatment. We will send you monthly reminders and help you compile the written report.
Hebrew-English translation services
If you require high quality English – Hebrew we will translate for a reasonable rate. Hagai has been translation for 10 years prior to launching the blog.